bad news goes good (i hope)

our health insurance is up in the air for the ten brazilianth time since the B was concieved. this time because our carrier was bought out by a more expensive plan (read: 25% rate hike) and the rates went up a lot on top of that (read: another 50% hike for a total of 75%.) WTF!!!

i am committed to turning this into a good thing by finding a great individual plan a a better price. but our current insurance is pretty nice, we paid only $100 to have a baby. i don't think that's even possible outside group coverage.

internets: what individual coverage has worked for your family?

1 comment:

petite gourmand said...

I have to admit, it's pretty nice having free health care here in Canada..